ON Page And OFF Page SEO
On Page Optimization- Several major components are there in website that needs to be optimized for better output results. The change done to these components is called the on page optimization.
There are several factors that affect your page ranking namely as:
- Language of the content – The content of the website has to be attractive enough for the viewers to look after the website. If the content is excellent and captivating then only the viewers like to stay on a particular website and go through it.
- Keywords of the content – Targeting the right keywords plays an important factor as these are the only means by which you can attract more and more audience.
- Meta tags- 1.Meta tags are snippets of text that describe a page’s content;
- They are little content descriptors;
- The data is tagged and represent in the HTML code;
- Placement- Placement of the Meta Tags at right places yield better results.
WebSpinSG does extensive keyword research for every project and suggests 5 to 15 highly searched and less competitive keywords. Targeting Right keywords is the main element of the on page optimization.
Off Page Optimization: - Off page optimization is the process of optimization done outside the website in the form of SEO to increase the web traffic on the website. This process helps in improving the position of the website in the search rankings. Some website accept posting of the guest blogs and allow you to create back links which enhances the web traffic. Off page optimization plays a vital role in deciding your SEO results. The content has to be posted only on the relevant blogs otherwise it will not bring any result.